Sunday, August 17, 2008

As the boys get older, they do tons of new cute stuff...Okay, we may be the only ones who think it is cute, but this is our blog, so now you are forced to look at it. They are really into "forts" lately. Without proper fort supplies, they were forced to improvise a location for all their super-secret meetings.
Roger Baby 1. The Plan Is A Go. Repeat - The Plan is a Go!


Charge!
The boys are also doing a lot of imitating mom and dad. (Yes, scary I know.) Here are two favorites from this week:
Gabriel demonstrating his ability to multi-task
Hey -- Listen, I can't talk now; I'm eating. Sure I'll call later.

Every day in the bathtub, Daddy plays silly games to keep the boys entertained. One of their favorites involves spitting (yes, silly often means gross) foam letters across the room and getting them to stick to the wall.

Gabe is a quick study!

1 comment:

hadjare said...

Aww, this was a great post! I the cute things they do put one big smile on my face. :)