Sunday, October 12, 2008

Portraits

Chris has been doing a lot of photography lately. He is taking some really cool photos lately -- like this one or this one or this one. Pretty cool, huh? Photos like this have two things in common -- 1. They are terrific photographs taken by my husband, and 2. They are not photos of my children! Sometimes this bothers me, since we invested in our camera and a sherpa-load of gear to take pic's of da babiez. Fortunately, Chris occasionally looks up from the camera after shooting our smokey backyard, sees his children, and snaps one or two of them to. And when he does, he does a darn good job...

Elias swingin' in the breeze...

Gabe hangs ten on the playground.

Taking a moment to relax with brother.

Gabriel -- 16 months old

Elias -- 16 months old

1 comment:

hadjare said...

I think my favorite is the one of them both hanging in the swings.