Monday, June 16, 2008

Mother's Day

We are sssooo behind on our blog posts!! Hopefully we can catch up a little today! Without further adieu, we backtrack to Mother's Day. The boys gave me some beautiful plants, Chris made me breakfast and we went for a hike to some local falls. The hike was in more remote area than we though but after bumping the Prius down 5 miles of mountain-side dirt road, we had a wonderful hike by the river.
Gabe on mom's back. What a nice shady place to snuggle!
Chris has switched out the bjorn for the baby backpack. He likes it, but the boys LOVE it! They look like little Rajas riding on an elephant.

Onward my large-footed mount!

1 comment:

hadjare said...

OMG I can't believe how cute that first photo is. I love it! I hope you find time in your busy schedule to frame that one. :)